2018-2019 School Year
The admissions process begins once we have received the following:
- Completed application form
- Completed New Student Questionnaire for the level to which you are applying
- Application Fee
Admission to our program is based upon classroom availability and with consideration to age and gender ratios. With the understanding that consistency and continuity are vital to young children’s optimal development, admissions preference is given to families whose intention is to remain with West Hills Montessori for the full three year Primary Montessori cycle, which includes the Kindergarten year, and the full Lower and Upper Montessori Elementary cycles.
Toddler, Primary and Elementary Application Fees*
*Following placement in our program, the application fee is non-refundable
Vermont Street/Lake Oswego Campus
|Toddler Program 5 Days A Week||(15 mo – 3 yrs, Lake Oswego Campus)|
|AM Care 8:00 am – 9:00 am||$135.00/month (includes breakfast)|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm||$1,130.00/month (includes lunch)|
|9:00 am – 3:00 pm||$1,445.00/month (includes lunch)|
|PM Care 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm||$215.00/month|
|Toddler Program 4 Days A Week||(Monday-Thursday)|
|AM Care 8:00 am – 9:00 am||$115.00/month (includes breakfast)|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm||$900.00/month (includes lunch)|
|9:00 am – 3:00 pm||$1,155.00/month (includes lunch)|
|PM Care 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm||$180.00/month|
Toddler Activity Fee, $150/year, $75 due Aug. 15, Jan. 15
|Primary 4-hour class
9:00am – 1:00pm, 3 – 4 year olds
|Yearly $8,170.00||Monthly $860|
|Primary 6-hour class
9:00am – 3:00pm, 3 – 6 year olds
|Yearly $10,450.00||Monthly $1,100|
|Primary Activity Fee||$250/year||$125 due Aug. 15, Jan. 15|
8:30am – 3:15pm, 6 – 12 year olds
|Yearly $11,067.50||Monthly $1,165|
|Elementary Curriculum Fee
(*excludes overnight trip/transportation fees)
|$400/year||$200 due Aug. 15, Jan. 15|
|7:15am – 9:00am||$125/month|
|3:00pm – 6:00pm||$215/month|
|Students enrolled in both AM & PM Care||$300/month|
Occasional Extended Care (Limited availability, 24 hour request required)
|7:15am – 9:00am||$10/day|
|3:00pm – 6:00pm||$25/day|
- All Primary & Elementary classes meet five days per week.
- Clients may elect to pay yearly or in 9-1/2 monthly installments. Tuition is based on class time only. No allowance is made for illness, vacation, holidays or inclement weather conditions.
- September 2018 tuition deposit (including AM/PM Care) is due on March 15, 2018 and is non-refundable.
- 1/2 June 2019 tuition is due August 15, 2018 and is non-refundable
- A 3% discount is available to families who wish to pay the entire yearly tuition prior to August 15 (applies to class tuition only).
- Family discount: A $500.00 discount per year for the oldest child. A discount for families with two or more children at West Hills Montessori School.
- A $40 late fee will be assessed to any tuition payments received after the 20th of the month.
- For class-only students who arrive before or stay later than the emergency grace period, an early or late fee will be charged. The late charge is $20 per quarter hour or any portion thereof.
- Withdrawal: We require three weeks notice if your child is withdrawn from school. There is a three week tuition charge when notice is not given.
- Due upon acceptance (March 15, 2018): September 2018 tuition and extended care services deposit due (non-refundable)
- 1/2 June 2019 is due August 15, 2018 (non-refundable)
- October 2018 tuition is due September 15, 2018
- November 2018 tuition is due October 15, 2018
- December 2018 tuition is due November 15, 2018
- January 2019 tuition is due December 15, 2018
- February 2019 tuition is due January 15, 2019
- March 2019 tuition is due February 15, 2019
- Due upon acceptance (March 15, 2019): September 2019 tuition and extended care services deposit due (non-refundable)
- April 2019 tuition is due April 15, 2019
- May 2019 tuition is due May 15, 2019